Pages

Welcome to Talent for Tidy!

I am Jarrod Williams and my intent is that you will be able to find in these pages solutions and suggestions for your everyday cleaning and organizing needs.

A lot of people grumble at the idea of having to clean and/or organize; I assure you that grumbles are not necessary.  Organizing can go a long way in saving you money, time, and stress.  With a few simple systems and some long-lasting products, you CAN live a less chaotic life.  The process can even be FUN!

Of course there are a lot of "experts" and even more material on the topics of tidiness.  My approach is different, because I call upon a diverse set of experience and trainings that include a real life, not just magazine theory.  Here's a little peek into the experiences I have had and the skills that I will be able to provide you because of them:

  • Degree in Environmental Studies
    •  earth-sensitive approaches to cleaner living
  • Unit Director for a Sleep-away Summer Camp
    • battling bugs, germs, mold, and other health offenders
    • cleaning busy bathrooms
    • organizing children's items including crafts and toys
  • Cruise Ship Employee
    • making the most out of small closets and bathrooms
    • emergency & safety tips
    • more effective suitcase packing techniques
  • Manager in Luxury Hotels
    • insights on traveling lightly and living with limited resources
    • helping you to stop leaving things behind
    • surviving lost-luggage experiences
    • saving money and making healthier choices while traveling
  • Corporate Training Professional 
    • office organization
    • leading more effective meetings and business events
    • preparing a better job-seeking portfolio
    • coping with computer files
    • managing endless stacks of paper
  • Catering Sales Manager
    • managing business cards, networking information, address books, etc.
    • shelf displays
    • storing seasonal items
    • recipes for effortless parties at home
  • Professional Photographer
    • staging your home so that it looks its very best
    • featuring treasured items
    • finding your home's visual voice
    • using light, texture, and form to create visual interest
  • Authorized Independent Tupperware Consultant
    • improving your health and eating habits
    • saving time
    • saving money and maximizing food-shopping dollars
    • using wasted spaces better

You do not need to be afraid of organization.  Yes, organization is a process, but it is also a system that will save you many hassles.  Over the years, I have developed a method for organization that is lasting and effective.  Best of all, my ORGANIZE system is EASY.

If you are buried in clutter and just cannot see your way to organization, call me.  I can be your friend and your guide to an easier way.  I am pleased to offer my time and skills to you.  

I hope that you will visit Talent for Tidy often and gather all sorts of tips for better living.  Thank you for being my guest; I look forward to assisting you very soon! 

Regards,

Jarrod Williams 
(619) 746-8666 (office)
jarrod@talentfortidy.com
www.talentfortidy.com